Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Third Time's a Charm

It must be embedded in my genes or something, but I am always total crap during my first reading at an audition. Always. I almost always stop midway through and beg for another chance. It must be so off putting and so unrepresentative of me. It blows because I'm actually quite a good actress and I take direction very well, but in an audition setting my nerves get the best of me and I fumble. Always.

All in all, I actually think the audition went pretty well. But you never know until you hear back. I'd really love the part, and I'd tell you about it except that I signed a nondisclosure agreement. Anyway, fingers crossed!

1 comment:

The General said...

You've only been doing it a month, Boo. After more practice and experience, you'll be able to swagger in and do your thang in one shot. And they'll be like "Shoooooo."