Monday, March 23, 2009

The Weekend

I haven't been able to write the last couple days because I've been so busy! On Saturday I was at the Halos and Rainbows shoot for ten hours and didn't get home until 4:30am. It was a long night, but I had a lot of fun when I was actually working. The other actors are good people and I'm excited to see how they did on film.

I got this great scene where I get to interrupt the main characters by knocking over loads of beer, wine, and liquor bottles. It was awesome, but after several takes my sleeves were pretty soaked. Anyway, I had a good time and I go back for more filming tonight. I'm really anxious and excited to see how they cut the footage together, I hope it turns out as well as I know it can! Trust me, as soon as I'm able to I'll either link to or host some or all of the film here.

On Sunday I went to an audition for a college comedy and read for two of the lead female roles. They offered me the role of Vici, who in my opinion is the more interesting of the two. No word yet on when or where shooting will be, but it should be fun.

Tonight I'll be going back for more Halos and Rainbows filming. Hopefully it won't be quite as late as Saturday's shoot.

Man, they want stand-ins for the regulars on a show on TNT in Portland, but I'm too short for all of the actors. Heh. Here's the link though, if you match any of the following criteria:
TIMOTHY HUTTON: Caucasian; Ht. 5'11" - 6'; Wt. 165-175; Brown Hair, Blue Eyes

CHRISTIAN KANE: Caucasian; Ht. 5'8.5"-5'9.5"; Wt. 170; Brown Hair, Blue Eyes; Very muscular

ALDIS HODGE: African/American; Ht. 6'0.5"-6'2"; Wt. 180-185; Black Hair; Brown Eyes: Long and lanky

GINA BELLMAN: Olive Complexion; Ht. 5'7"-5'8"; Wt. 130; Brown Hair; Brown Eyes

BETH RIESGRAF: Caucasian; Ht. 5'6"-5'7"; Wt. 120-125; Blonde Hair; Hazel Eyes

1 comment:

Maricela said...

You're DOING IT!!!! I am so excited for you!