Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Theataaah

I went to my first theater audition today. To be honest, I'm not sure how well I did. I kind of think I was okay, but it's hard to tell sometimes. I'm getting better at showing up for these things and not getting too nervous; I'm sure the more I go to the easier it will be for me to stay cool. (ice cold) Heh.

I really liked the script (what I read of it anyway) so I think it could be a really fun play to be in if I were to be cast. I think I do so much better when I get to audition with another actor so I have someone to answer to and react to, but I try my best regardless.

Tomorrow I don't have any auditions, but then Saturday through Monday I'll be on the set of Halos and Rainbows. On Sunday I also have another audition, this one is in Auburn, so it'll be a busy day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theatre crews are a little...different, aren't they? Haha. Hope you did well