Thursday, March 19, 2009

Foreground Background

I came across Denise Gibbs about a week ago, she's got a company called Foreground Background and she has this to say about herself and her company:
My hope is for my success as well as the good people I've met in front of and behind the camera. I've learned a lot from many people and am looking forward to continuing to grow and learn as well as provide opportunities to those in our area as well as abroad. Another one of my dreams is to see film come roaring back to Seattle. With so many talented individuals and such breathtaking beauty, how could it not happen!
Since gaining access to her listings I've found some really good stuff. Besides various jobs, she had a notice and link for free screening passes to see The Great Buck Howard last night. I was fortunate enough to go and see it and I had a great time. The movie was pretty cute, definitely funny, and had a nice feel-good ending. The cast included John Malkevich, Colin Hanks, Tom Hanks, and Emily Blunt (love her). Enjoy the Trailer!

No comments: