Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Drove All Night

I was offered the supporting role of "Driver Girl," in the short film Halos and Rainbows, early yesterday morning. It's not paid, but I thought it would be fun and a good experience, plus I think the script is pretty good. You can check out the project on the Blue Crest Pictures website.

So, everyone in this first shoot showed up, we had our hair and make up done, and then we proceeded to drive from Bellevue to Alki Beach over and over and over to get every shot they needed. For most of it our car was on a flat bed and I just acted like I was driving while they filmed us dancing around and being silly. The shoot was pretty fun, but we filmed until 4am, so by the time I got home I was completely wiped out. Plus my character smokes so my throat and lungs are pretty sore today.

I think the shoot this weekend will be even more fun, because it's in a house and I have a few lines and walk throughs. Hopefully it won't shoot quite as late, but whatever, it's still fun.

No comments: